Lightspeeds Computer Repair Augusta GA. An affordable computer repair service, iPad screen repairs also specializing in laptop computer repairs located in Evans Augusta GA.
Computer virus removal, upgrades, diagnostics, laptop lcd screen replacement, laptop dc power jack repairs, iPad screen repairs at the best prices in Evans Augusta GA!
No computer exchange here, I do not buy trade or sell computers. I strictly repair computer & laptop repairs. Computer Repair at the best price in Evans, Grovetown, Martinez and the Augusta GA local area!
Customer Reveiws & Testimonials
Computer Repair Services –
Laptop Hardware Repairs –
iPad Screen Repair –
iPad Screen Repair Information – Click Here
TERMS OF SERVICE
Contact Lightspeeds PC
Main Affiliated Website: Lightspeeds PC Repair Evans GA
10% Off Computer Repairs Augusta GA
Lightspeeds Computer Repair Service Augusta GA
Located in Evans
Laptop, Desktop Computer Repairs. iPad Screen Repair
Offer Expires 2-15-13
(No other discounts apply)
Dell – Alienware Laptop Service Manuals Repair Guides
I have another website that I just setup few weeks ago, and made this post on the other site. Thought I’d share it here also.
Dell keeps most manuals on there website per laptop model#, had a collection of them saved to pc.
Lightspeeds Computer Repair Augusta GA. Affordable computer repair service, specializing in laptop computer repairs, iPad screen repairs located in Evans Augusta GA. #706-726-6543
Computer virus removal, upgrades, diagnostics, laptop lcd screen replacement, laptop dc power jack repairs at the best prices in Augusta GA! No computer exchange here, strictly computer & laptop repairs. Computer Repair at the best price in Evans, Grovetown, Martinez and the Augusta GA local area!
Customer Testimonials & Reviews
Computer Repair Services:
– Computer Diagnostics Trouble Shooting & Repair
– Computer Virus, Spyware, Malware Removal & Repair
– Computer Optimization For Maximum PC Performance
– Computer Hardware Upgrades & Replacement
– Computer Hard Drive Replacement
– Operating System Repair, Installation & Upgrades
– Laptop Hardware Repair – DC Power Jack Repairs & Laptop Screen Repair
How to change screen on a Dell Inspiron N4010 Laptop?
Dell Inspiron N4010 LCD
This model is very easy to change the lcd screen.
Laptop does not have to be dis-assembled on this model.
Type Screen: 40 Pin “LED” (Not CCFL)
Power Inverter: None
Screen Size: 14″
Part# LP140WH1 TL C6 (LG Display)
Screen Cost Approximately $70-$95
– Unplug laptop, remove main battery.
– Open laptop screen all the way, open.
First off, this is a guide and by no means does Lightspeeds Computer Repair take any responsibility in the dis-assembly of your equipment by this guide & photos, and you damaging the equipment. Dis-assemble, re-assemble at your own risk.
LCD “Bezel”: is the black plastic trim around the inside of screen as if your looking at the screen, with laptop open. There are no screws holding this lcd bezel in place, just snaps off & on by inside clips in the lid frame & bezel.
– Starting from one side of the screen, grab the inside plastic lcd black bezel, closest to the screen, get a few fingers under it (from screen side) and slowly pull up & towards you until the bezel pops loose. Work your way up to the top corner. Do the same across the top part of screen. Then work your way back down to the bottom near hinges. Get your fingers under the bottom middle where the Dell logo is at, pull back slowly until it pops loose. You might feel some resistance here from the plastic clips inside and sticky tape Dell used in this bottom area. Once you feel it pop loose, you know how the rest comes off. Remove bezel from lcd screen.
ASUS G53 Video Driver
Have read of others having problems updating the Nvidia Video driver on this model. And I to had the same problem. “Compatible Hardware Not Found” driver install failed. I uninstalled the old driver first and ran into this problem trying to install the driver. I created a System Restore point before uninstalling the old driver in preparation for the new driver, but it seems uninstalling the old driver caused the new driver not to install.
This is the usual way to do this, uninstall the old before installing new, but not in this case. With creating the system restore point before attempting this, I as able to revert or restore the system back to the older driver that I just removed. Once I did this, I was now able to install the new driver “over the top” of the old driver without any problems.