Laptop no longer charge? Is the DC Jack socket loose? Interminttent power / battery charge indicator in system tray? These are a few common signs that the laptops dc power jack, power port or power socket inside of the laptop is damaged or has lost power connection with the motherboard. Unfortunately, it is a very common weak spot, and #1 breakdown with laptops.
Laptop DC Power Jack Repair For:
Dell, HP, Compaq, Gateway, Acer, Toshiba, Sony, IBM, Lenovo, Asus, MSI, Alienware.
Diagnostics Estimate Of Repair –
- Diagnostics estimate of repair is included FREE, with full repair of your device.
- Desktop Computer Diagnostics Repair Estimate (Repair Declined) $29
- Laptop Internal Hardware Diagnostics Repair Estimate (Repair Declined) $39
- Insurance Diagnostics Estimate & Complete Report $55
Includes complete insurance report document with estimate of repair, and verbal communication with your insurance company. Non Refundable.
IDrive – FREE 5GB Backup Account –
Protect your important data with iDrive online automatic data backup & recovery.
2 DC Jack Service Options –
1 – Laptop DC Jack Power Repair NOW $79
Parts, Labor, Full Dis-Assembly, DC Jack Replacement, Internal Cleaning, Cooling Modification & Reassembly Included! (Most Laptops)
2 – Motherboard Only Option $39
Send or Carry In Motherboard Only For Dc Jack Repair At $39
Customer dis-assembles & re-assembles laptop. We repair the motherboard dc jack only with this option. (Return shipping extra)
DC Jack Repair Completion Time 4 – 5 Business Days
Part For Your Laptop Needs To Be Ordered, Shipped & Delivered
Any other areas of damage – repair inside of the laptop, after dis-assembly of the laptop are not included in this DC Jack Repair price. For example broken plastic inside of casing, broken anchor screw mounts, broken hinges etc. Until laptop is dis-assembled we have no way of knowing the full extent of the damage that sometimes happens to the surrounding area near the DC Power Jack. Example internal plastic casing, sometimes breaks inside or any other plastic screw anchor mounts to hinges or casing.
The laptops dc power jack, the internal power connector is a very fragile component, poor design by manufacture for such an important part of the laptop. It is a known weak spot on all laptops, and a VERY common breakdown in laptops.
Once the internal dc power jack (connector loosens or breaks) your laptop will no longer take power from the cord, battery will no longer charge and once battery runs out, your laptop will not power on/turn on.
Symptoms Of A Broken Dc Jack –
- Laptop no longer charge?
- Battery will not charge in the laptop?
- Is the DC Jack socket loose?
- Intermittent power / battery charge indicator in system tray?
- Battery charge indicator only shows when you hold plug in a certain position?
DC Jack Repair Service Includes –
- Laptops Power Cord Tested
- Laptop Dis-Assembly
- Internal Cleaning – Cooling Fan & System Board
- Power Jack Inspected & Power Tested
- Broken DC Jack De-Soldered Off System Board
- New Replacement DC Jack Soldered / Installed
- CPU Heatsink Cleaned & Polished
- Arctic Cooling MX2 Thermal Paste Applied To CPU
- Power Test Prior To Laptop Assembly
- Laptop Re-Assembly
- Power Tested After Laptop Assembly
- Parts & Labor
MAIL & SHIP YOUR LAPTOP FOR DC JACK REPAIR
Location: Augusta Georgia, USA. contact for more information.